Sunday, July 24, 2005

 

Cooter says no to the new Dukes of Hazzard

I am a big Dukes of Hazzard fan. I guess it just comes with the territory, you know, growing up in the country and being a member of Farmhouse Fraternity. I was pretty much required watching during my old college days. So when the announcement of a new Dukes of Hazzard movie came out, I thought it would be nice to see it. Then I learned that the cast included Johnnie Knoxville as Luke Duke and Jessica Simpson as Daisy Duke. Okay, so thats one strike against the movie but hey, you never know, they may actually be able to bring a fresh perspective to those characters. Willie Nelson as Uncle Jessie is a big plus. However, Burt Reynolds as Boss Hogg just ain't going to cut it. Now, Cooter from the original cast is recommending folks not go see the movie. I think I'll wait until its released and see what other people are saying before I make up my mind.
|


<< Home





This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?