Sunday, August 07, 2005

 

I'll take potpourri for $500 Alex

Finally made some time for my blog, got a few things running around in my head so instead of breaking them down into separate posts, I'll give you a potpourri of postings. A nod from the big man: Thanks to Derek Lowe at In the Pipeline for a link on his blogroll. Derek was recently quoted in a Science article covering Drug Discovery. Jeeves is out of a job: In what has turned into an ongoing controversy on this blog, maybe Jeeve's passing the ole resume around wasn't that bad of an idea. In a previous post, I gave good reviews for MyJeeve's as a way to organize and bookmark your webpages of interest. However, after further review, Del.icio.us blows it out of the water. I have been working on my list of bookmarks and you can view them here. I cain't speil too gud: Hey Google, I have a new product for your labs - Google Spellcheck. When I am writing e-mails or any other correspondance in my Firefox browser and I am unsure of a spelling for a word, I just type it into the integrated Google search bar (making sure that I have a blank tab open for the search results). If a have misspelled the word, then Google will suggest the correct spelling of the word ("Did you mean . . .") at the top of the search listing. Unfortunately, grammer is another subject. Recent PMP articles that I have ran across, nothing new, just a new spin on old stories. 8/7/05 - STLtoday - Biotech startup gets tangled in SBA rule
4/22/05 - Wired - Cave Pharming Yields Big Crops
More props to Google: Most of this site has been indexed by Google so the Google searchbar in the left-hand column of this site is working very well. Okay that's it, I've got a poster I should be working on.
|


<< Home





This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?