Tuesday, September 06, 2005

 

The world is my oyster!

Sorry that I have been quite on this blog for so long. As I have stated, life for me has been pretty busy lately and I have made some pretty big life decisions. I am officially announcing that I am wrapping up my research and will at some point disconinuing my pursuit of a doctorate degree. I have decided to get back into the plant-made pharmaceutical industry if I can. I don't have a job lined up yet but I am actively following up on several leads. I went ahead and made this decision before so I could concentrate more on my job search. I believe I could successfully complete my degree and I have enjoyed my research and the lab I am in, but in the end, the Ph.D. is not for me. To be honest, I enjoy working at the bench and the real technical aspects of research, such as process and assay development and that is what I want to continue doing. So all of you readers out there, I am available. For now, this blog will continue on as usual, keeping you informed forces me to keep up-to-date in the PMP field. I'll keep you all up to date on where things are going for me.
|


<< Home





This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?