Tuesday, June 14, 2005

 

My blog: first month review.

I have found out one thing in my first month or so of blogging, and that is that it is a heck of a lot easier to be a critic than it is write about something funny or witty, I have even more respect for Dave Barry. Maybe it is just the fact that it has been in the 90's this week (yes, heaven forbid, it is actually hot up here and it has been for more than two days straight). I have enjoyed the blogging thing, though. I've got an interesting system down. Most of the content that I generate I write on my PDA in whatever location I choose and is then e-mailed to my blog where I do the final editing. I would eventually like to intigrate a few for pictures into my content, we'll see how that goes. Its been hard for me to keep my entries short, unfortunately, you'll have to live with that. We'll here's to a few more months of this. And now for something funny or witty: Here is a list of items that can be affixed to a concrete ceiling using caulk (from my own research of someone else's handiwork): Pens & pencils (easy) A pad of post-it notes (and the are still usuable) Business cards (these can be affixed by their edge to the ceiling. An array of these makes an interesting rolodex). Staplers Aluminum cans Glass bottles (warning: these are heavy and must be affixed with ample amounts of caulk. Do not place where a falling object (especially glass) could injure someone.) Dry-erase boards. Spoons Forks Knives What doesn't work: Remote control (not enough flat surfaces can be affixed to support the weight) Cordless phone (see above) Another warning: you are probably going to peel the paint off the ceiling when you try to take down your work. I think your beginning to get the picture, I encourage you to try this yourself.
|


<< Home





This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?