Friday, May 27, 2005

 

Its a Friday Lightning Round!

Its a Friday Ligtning Round, here we go:

The past few days have been beautiful up here in Michigan. I actually brought out the ole bike (that I bought last year and never used) and put some miles on it Wednesday.

On that note: the Lansing River Trail is a pretty neat bike ride.

I have been putting in some serious hours with a major redesign of my website. Go check it out and tell me what you think.

I think the administration at Michigan State University could improve their bureaucracy by taking a few notes from the old communist Russia (more on that later).

The Biotech world: Now is the time to be buying Biogen-Idec stock. I believe the price has absorbed all of the effects of the Tysabri incident. It is a definite buy to me but please don't just rely on me for your stock buying advice.

I still wouldn't go near Elan, though, its just too risky. At least Biogen is already profitable.

The stock price for Able labs is back up to ~$5/share from its low of $3.5/share - Why????? This company is done, stick a fork in them.

The Plant Made Pharmaceutical World: LSBC is looking at being delisted from the Nasdaq NM to the Nasdaq SC.

Hopefully this next week I can get around to compiling a list of all the field release permits that were granted to the PMPers this year.

My miscellaneous link for the day is Fold@Home. This is a distributed computing projected that uses your computers spare resources to solve protein structures.


|


<< Home





This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?