Thursday, September 08, 2005

 

Keeping your non-web self organized, pt 1

So I have been on a bender lately evaluating software and apps designed for keeping web bookmarks and references and other items organized (I am currently sniffing around OnFolio). Well, here is a non-computer application (if you want to call it that) to further keep yourself organized, PocketMod. PocketMod is designed to be a replacement for those bulky PDAs and organizers that we tote around. OK, so it is a single piece of paper that can be customized in your browser before printing that can be folded to make a small 8 page notebook. To tell the truth, I think its a pretty neat little organizer, although I have had a little trouble getting it folded right, hey, it was late in the day, after fooling around for about 3 minutes, I finally got it right. Another net little web app is this Notepaper Generator
|


<< Home





This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?