Tuesday, June 21, 2005

 

Big Tobacco Documents

For some reason, I find it interesting to follow the financial markets and all the dealings that go on between companies. I recently discovered that I can really study some of the past coroporate dealings (albeit of a slightly evil company) of the big tobacco companies thanks to the release of all of the documentation that was using during the big lawsuits that took place a few years ago. It is really interested to be able to actually discover what goes on behind the closed doors of upper management. I use the collections found at the Legacy Library at UCSF. In a few upcoming blogs I'll present some of the more interesting things I found. Some of the stuff I read really suprised me.
|


<< Home





This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?