Friday, July 08, 2005

 

Time for a Change

As that one regular viewer may have noticed, I have changed things up a bit. I decided to go with another template for my blog. I wanted to utilize all of the space on the screen, while the old template I was using only used about 2/3 of the screen and things were starting to look a little cramped to me (geez, this blog is starting to turn into about about creating a blog). You will also notice that I have started to run some adds from Pheedo.com. It is part of a traffic exchange program and hopefully, it will throw a little traffic my way. Don't think this is the last of the ads going up either. If I ever get to the point where I am writing something that people are actually reading, then I'll probably put up some google ads and try and make a little money. I mean, hey, I'm a starving graduate, I needs the money! Please, I need a decent meal, I'm wasting away, please, click on that add link.
|


<< Home





This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?