Monday, September 26, 2005

 

Agragen wants to work with North Dakota communities

The second of two quick posts for tonight. Agragen's top executives published a commentary in the Grand Forks Herald on 9/14/05. In this commentary, the executives take their case straight to the public for why they wish to set up shop in North Dakota. Agragen has been catching some flak over their plans from Ameriflax. The commentary goes on to point out similar disputes that arose with Ventria and Budweiser and how these disputes where resolved and how hopefully, their similar disputes can too. To my (biased) eye, this is a very good move and I hope that Agragen's dealings in North Dakota will move forward. As I said in the other post for today, I feel a big state of the industry review brewing and I'll have more to say then.
|


<< Home





This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?