Thursday, October 13, 2005

 

I'm back in the saddle again!

Posts have been a little sparse this past week. Well, there is a reason for that. I received an offer letter for a job in the mail today! I've been working on this job prospect for about two months now and things have finally come together. I'm planning on signing it and sending it back tomorrow. With that I'll officially be back in the industrial work force! Don't want to say who I'll be working for yet, but I am very happy with the prospects of this company, and I'll be doing something I know a little about. I'll be shooting to start November 1. That means I have alot to work on in the next two weeks, research to wrap up, a house to pack and get on the market, finding a new place to live (by the way, I will be moving a somewhat significant distance from Michigan). I'll try to keep you up to date with everything that is going on. I've got a pretty good lead on a Condo to rent close to where I'll be working. Unfortunately, I think my research is not going to be wrapped up as tightly as I would have liked but things happen. Oh well, its going to be a pretty exciting two weeks, stay tuned!!!
|


<< Home





This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?