Monday, October 03, 2005

 

CiteULike + Feed Digest = Cool

I have been trying to find a good way to show the research articles that are of interest to me on my blog. Luckily, I think I have found such a way. CiteULike.org (which I reviewed here) allows you to create an RSS feed from your list of citations that you have collected. I then took this feed over to Feed Digest to create a javascript code that could be inserted into my blog template and there you have it! In the left hand column of this page right under the Plant Pharma links and above my Link Blog (which was created in a similar fashion) you will find my list of recent articles of interest. By the way, if you just want the feed for this list, it is: http://www.citeulike.org/rss/user/barneb I have also used Feed Digest to create the "Common Sense Wire". Over the next few days, I will be work on combining several RSS feeds from science sites of interest into one feed. Right now, it is just a combination of the Nature News and Science News feeds but I have a few others I want to add. The raw feed for the "Common Sense Wire" is: http://app.feeddigest.com/digest3/RURASTMZKB.rss Enjoy! By the way, I will still probably be putting together a more static page with citations of interest separated into categories, etc. . . and I have started working on that review I promised.
|


<< Home





This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?