Monday, November 21, 2005

 

I'll take potpourri for $500 Alex (2)

I took the weekend off from posting. Didn't do too much, kind of a relaxing weekend. Anyways, back to the grind. Today's post falls under the "potpourri" category, with a little bit of everything included. First up: Trends in Plant Science has a few interesting articles in press regarding the plant biotech industry, in particular, Julian Ma and the European Union Framework 6 Pharma-Planta Consortium crew have a good review of issues facing the PMP (or PDP) industry. I took in my second ever hockey game Friday night. I've got to admit, I'm kind of getting hooked on hockey (yeah, I've got to get back closer to home before I really turn into a northerner). Unfortunately, the Michigan State Hockey team remained in a funk and fought Western Michigan to a 3-3 tie. Now for some blog housekeeping: I was lucky enough to sign up for Google Analytics before they cut off their free signups. It's really neat to see some of the data that I can collect from my visitors. I'll be using that data to work on improving this site. For example, Google is doing a nice job of referring visitors to my company reference entries. Therefore, I need to work on getting those entries a little more updated and polished up. It's also nice to see friends, family, and former co-workers are keeping an eye on me. Keep it up and drop me a line sometime. Now for a totally useless site: I present elgooG. Basically its a mirror of Google backwards, try it out, and here's a hint if you try to use the search function, everything there is backwards.
|


<< Home





This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?