Wednesday, November 16, 2005

 

You mean there are only 24 hours in one day?

Once again, I have been neglecting this blog. But I haven't been slacking on the blogging front in general. I was thinking the other day, if one blog takes this much time to maintain properly, why not maintain two? So, I decided to start another blog, this one being called the Ag Moment. Basically, this blog is geared more towards the farmer and agriculture retailers out there and is a roundup of daily general agriculture news. I haven't forgot about CSFTB, though, and I'll try to split my time between the two as equally as possible. I've got a few ideas for content and design up my sleeve, hopefully you will see some of these soon. Now, for some news on the plant biotech front: Matt Mullen's Ag Bio Biz Blog is doing a great job covering the recent story in the Wall Street Journal regarding GMO plants. This latest entry is focused on the response garnered by the article. Apparently, the writer should have done a little more research (I pointed that out here).
|


<< Home





This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?