Friday, July 08, 2005

 

I admit it, I am a black sheep

I'll say it again, I hate politics. I never claim to be affiliated with one party or another. However, the scientific environment is dominated by people with what you could call liberal views. My views on alot of issues contrast with my peers and I usually get branded as a Republican. I guess I can see why. Take the test below (click on the Are You A Republican Link), see where you rank. I am willing to bet you that there may be one other person in the department that I work in that would score higher than me on the below test. Go ahead take it, I dare you, you commie molecular biologist.

I am: 72% Republican.
"To you, Fox News really is 'Fair and Balanced'."

Are You A Republican?
Thanks to Living the Scientific Life for the idea.
|


<< Home





This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?