Thursday, December 22, 2005

 

An early Christmas present for the employees at LSBC: no job

LSBC announced today that it will be ceasing operations. Employees will not be paid for work performed in December. Apparently, a few attempts at a white knight rescue or selling the company failed. As you may recall, I worked about 3 years for LSBC before heading for greener pastures. To give them credit, the company lasted longer than I thought it would. There should be a few interested parties kicking the tires on the manufacturing plant in Owensboro, we will see how that pans out. Good luck to all former employees and I wish you the best. For all of you out having withdrawals from the old Yahoo finance LSBC stock board, please feel free leave comments here. As for me, I'm off to visit the family for a few days, no blogging for awhile. Merry Christmas to all.
|


<< Home





This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?