Wednesday, July 13, 2005

 

DNA keeps on rolling

Okay, I admit it, I was probably wrong. I told you back on May 27, 2005 that it was time to buy Biogen-Idec stock thinking that it had been beaten up enough in the past few weeks. I followed my advice and sold my Genentech stock, to buy Biogen. Since then, Biogen has scaled back their manufacturing by selling a manufacturing facility, which Genentech bought. Genentech is adding even more capacity than that, and today, Genentech announced that they will be selling about $2 billion in bonds to cover their expansion. Then end result of all of this: Biogen stock price gain (loss) since May 27, 2005 - (9%) Genentech stock price gain (loss) since May 27, 2005 - 9.3% Shows you how much my advice is worth when it comes to the stock market.
|


<< Home





This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?